Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Transcendental Pastimes
Pages in category "Caitanya's Transcendental Pastimes"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- I have briefly described them just to give an indication of His transcendental pastimes. Nevertheless, anyone who hears this will certainly attain the shelter of Lord Krsna's lotus feet
- I have only very briefly described the pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu not described by Vrndavana dasa Thakura. Nevertheless, because those transcendental pastimes are so numerous, the size of this book has increased
- If one does not believe in the uncommon transcendental pastimes of the Lord, he is vanquished both in this world and in the next
- In the morning, He was found by His personal devotees. May that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci, protect us by His transcendental pastimes
- Indeed, the Personality of Godhead forgot Himself in the course of His transcendental pastimes, but His internal potency (lila-sakti), knowing the intentions of the Lord, made all arrangements
- Sri Advaita Acarya told Lord Caitanya, "I cannot understand Your transcendental pastimes. You have shown more favor to Kamalakanta than You generally show to Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave even the Bheels an opportunity to chant the holy name and come to the platform of ecstatic love. Thus He delivered all of them. Who has the power to understand the transcendental pastimes of the Lord
- The Lord traveled all over India for six years. He was sometimes here and sometimes there, performing His transcendental pastimes, and sometimes He remained at Jagannatha Puri
- The pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu are unlimited. How much can a small living entity elaborate about those transcendental pastimes?
- The transcendental pastimes of Lord Caitanya have actually been relished by Srila Vrndavana dasa Thakura. I am simply trying to chew the remnants of food left by him