Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Touching Caitanya (16 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Touch"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- After hearing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and being touched by Him, Amogha, who was on his deathbed, immediately stood up and began to chant the holy name of Krsna. Thus he became mad with ecstatic love and began to dance emotionally
- After hearing the Kazi speak so nicely, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu touched him and smilingly spoke as follows
- After this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu pacified Amogha by touching his body and saying, "You are the object of My affection because you are the son-in-law of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya"
- Although I am a Mayavadi sannyasi, a nondevotee, I am also floating in the ocean of love of Krsna simply by touching you. And what to speak of others
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu touched Sanatana Gosvami, Sanatana was also overwhelmed with ecstatic love. In a faltering voice, he said, "O my Lord, do not touch me"
- As soon as the prince was touched by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, symptoms of ecstatic love immediately manifested themselves in his body. These symptoms included perspiration, trembling, tears, being stunned and jubilation
- I am in the fourth class of the social order, and I engage in mundane affairs. Although I am very fallen, You have still touched me. This is proof that You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- I can see that You have bestowed special mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya. Therefore You have touched me, although I am untouchable. This is due only to his love for You
- In fact, however, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced the body of Sanatana Gosvami, by the Lord's touch alone there was manifested a fragrance exactly like that of sandalwood pulp
- It was impossible even for learned scholars to oppose Caitanya for a long time, for there was some spell in Him which touched their hearts and made them weep for their spiritual improvement
- Moreover, blood is running from infected itching sores on my body, smearing Your body with moisture, but still You touch me by force
- My dear Lord, You are one with Jagannatha; therefore I have no objection to Your eating His offering. But why are You touching the offering for Lord Nrsimhadeva
- My dear Sir, You do not have even a pinch of aversion to touching my body, which is in a horrible condition. Because of this offense, everything auspicious will be vanquished for me
- My Lord, please do not touch me. I am most abominable and am not fit for You to touch because my body is sinful
- My Lord, please do not touch me. I fall at Your lotus feet. I am the lowest of men, having been born of a low caste. Besides that, I have infections on my body
- Saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Bhavananda Raya. The Lord then touched the heads of his sons with His lotus feet
- Similarly, when Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu felt the touch of the transcendental hand of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, They were very pleased
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "By seeing you, by touching you and by glorifying your transcendental qualities, one can perfect the purpose of all sense activity. This is the verdict of the revealed scriptures"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu offered His respects to Nanda Maharaja and mother Yasoda, and with great ecstatic love He touched the body of Lord Krsna
- The King is very much attached to You, and You are feeling affection and love toward him. Thus I can understand that by virtue of the King's affection for You, You will touch him
- The Lord and the servant embraced each other and began to dance. Simply by touching each other, they became ecstatic
- The Lord replied, "I am touching you just to purify Myself, because by the force of your devotional service you can purify the whole universe"
- The Lord said, "I wish to touch you just to be purified, for your purified activities do not exist in Me"
- The unlimited potencies of Krsna are just like an ocean of nectar. Since one cannot bathe within that ocean, I have only touched a drop of it
- Throughout the entire day and night, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu directly relished Krsna's beauty, fragrance and taste as if He were touching Krsna hand to hand
- When he heard this sound and felt the touch of the Lord, Gopala immediately got up, and all the Vaisnavas chanted the Hare Krsna maha-mantra in jubilation
- When mother Saci saw her boy sitting on the rejected pots, she protested, "Why have You touched these untouchable pots? You have now become impure. Go and bathe in the Ganges"
- When Raghunatha dasa went to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he fell at the Lord's lotus feet in ecstatic love. Showing him mercy, the Lord touched him with His feet
- When Ramananda Raya fell to the ground unconscious, Caitanya Mahaprabhu touched his hand, and he immediately regained consciousness. But when he saw Lord Caitanya in the dress of a sannyasi, he was struck with wonder
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began cleansing Sanatana Gosvami's body with His own transcendental hand, Sanatana Gosvami said, "O my Lord, please do not touch me"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu touched him, both the leprosy and his distress went to a distant place. Indeed, Vasudeva's body became very beautiful, to his great happiness
- Wherever the Lord touched the ground with His lotus feet, people immediately came and gathered the dirt. Indeed, they gathered so much that many holes were created in the road