Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Ten Days
Pages in category "Caitanya's Ten Days"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Even though He had not made such a plan, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained for ten days at Varanasi, being obligated by the requests of His two servants
- Rupa Gosvami first met Lord Caitanya at Prayaga (Allahabad, India), and on the Dasasvamedha bathing ghata of that holy city the Lord instructed him continually for ten days
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "To say nothing of ten days, as long as I live I shall find it impossible to give up your company"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed in Santipura for ten days. This has all been described very elaborately by Vrndavana dasa Thakura
- Srila Rupa Gosvami, a confidential devotee taught for more than ten days continually by Lord Caitanya, wrote