Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Taking Prasadam
Pages in category "Caitanya's Taking Prasadam"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- After taking prasadam, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained there for the night. Early in the morning He began walking, and finally He reached Bhuvanesvara
- As previously, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed the cleansing ceremony at Gundica and chanted the famous verse jagamohana-pari-munda yau. After kirtana ended, He distributed prasadam to all the devotees and also took some Himself
- At whosever house Sri Caitanya accepted His alms by taking prasadam, He would convert the dwellers to His sankirtana movement and advise them just as He advised the brahmana named Kurma
- Sri Advaita Prabhu said, "My dear Lords, kindly enter this room." The two brothers, Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu, then came forward to take the prasadam
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Let Us sit down in these three places, and We shall take prasadam." However, Advaita Acarya said, "I shall distribute the prasadam"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Of course, every day I eat varieties of prasadam, but I have never tasted such nice prasadam as that which Raghunatha is eating"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was not accustomed to taking prasadam in small quantities. He therefore put on each plate what at least five men could eat
- The devotees would not accept the prasadam until Caitanya Mahaprabhu took it. Svarupa Gosvami informed the Lord of this
- The Lord had been fasting for three days, and after that period He took eatables sumptuously. Thus when He danced and jumped high, He became a little fatigued
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took prasadam with all of them and then asked them to return to their dwellings and take rest