Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Sweetness"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- After He had followed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for some distance, Advaita Acarya was petitioned by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with folded hands. The Lord spoke the following sweet words
- All the devotees from Bengal would regularly invite Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for lunch, and the Lord would speak to them in very sweet words
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had no desire to leave Vrndavana, He began to speak sweet words just to fulfill the desire of His devotee
- I have now converted My body and mind into the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani; thus I am tasting My own personal sweetness in that form
- It was only with great difficulty that the cowherd men were able to keep the cows back. Then when the Lord chanted, all the deer heard His sweet voice and approached Him
- Smiling slightly, the Lord embraced him and spoke sweet words so that others would also hear
- Sometimes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu chanted very loudly while passing through the jungle. Hearing His sweet voice, all the does came near Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again spoke to Mukunda with sweet words, "Your duty is to earn both material and spiritual wealth"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then embraced Srivasa Pandita and, with His arm about his neck, began to speak to him in sweet words
- The Fourth Chapter describes the main reason for His appearance, which is to taste the mellows of His own transcendental loving service and His own sweetness
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recited some verses from Srimad-Bhagavatam and explained them vividly, thus enjoying the taste of transcendental sweetness with great happiness