Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Students"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A student who came to see the Lord was astonished that the Lord was chanting "Gopi! Gopi!" Thus he spoke as follows
- After Lord Caitanya accepted the renounced order, all agnostics, critics, atheists and mental speculators became His students and followers
- As soon as the Lord became a teacher, many, many students came to Him, every one of them astonished to hear His mode of explanation
- At the age of eleven Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to teach students. This marks the beginning of His kaisora age
- The Lord said, "Yes, I am known as a teacher of grammar, but factually I cannot impress My students with grammatical knowledge, nor can they understand Me very well
- The student ran away in fear, and the Lord followed him. But somehow or other the devotees checked the Lord
- The thirty-third and thirty-fourth branches were the two students of Caitanya Mahaprabhu named Purusottama and Sanjaya, who were stalwart students in grammar. They were very great personalities
- When a student interpreted the glories of the holy name as a prayer of exaggeration, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, greatly unhappy, immediately warned everyone not to see the student's face henceforward
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a student, He asked whomever He met to chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra. In this way He inundated the whole town of Navadvipa with the chanting of Hare Krsna
- When Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya met Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he advised the Lord to learn Vedanta philosophy from him, but later he became a student of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to understand the real meaning of Vedanta