Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Stopping"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After stopping the kirtana, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is a great example of humility, offered prayers unto the feet of Prakasananda Sarasvati. At this, Prakasananda Sarasvati immediately came forward and clasped the Lord's lotus feet
- All the inhabitants of Benares were struck with wonder upon seeing the ecstatic dancing of Lord Caitanya. But Lord Caitanya checked His continuous ecstasy and stopped dancing when He saw the Mayavadi sannyasis
- Later, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped Brahmananda Bharati's habit of wearing deerskin. The Lord thus enjoyed His pastimes continuously for six years, experiencing varieties of transcendental bliss
- Lord Caitanya firmly believed in the statements of His spiritual master, and He never neglected the instructions of His spiritual master by stopping His sankirtana movement
- Once while Caitanya Mahaprabhu was performing kirtana, clouds assembled in the sky, and the Lord, by His own will, immediately stopped them from pouring rain
- Only Nityananda Prabhu could catch Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, but the ecstatic mood of the Lord would not stop. At the same time, kirtana could not be continued
- The entire body of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to totter due to the onslaught of various ecstatic symptoms. As a result, He immediately fell to the ground, and His breathing almost stopped
- The Lord (Caitanya) became morose and said to Srivasa Thakura, "When I adopted the mood of Lord Nrsimha-deva, people were greatly afraid. Therefore I stopped, since causing fear among people is an offense"
- The Lord became morose and said to Srivasa Thakura, "When I adopted the mood of Lord Nrsimhadeva, people were greatly afraid. Therefore I stopped, since causing fear among people is an offense"
- The Lord thus chanted and danced for some time. Finally, understanding the circumstances, He stopped
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped the dancing of the others, and as He had done previously, He personally began to dance
- Unaware of who was singing, He (Lord Caitanya) ran toward her through thorny bushes, but when Govinda informed the Lord that it was a woman singing, He immediately stopped
- Understanding the fatigue of the devotees, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped the congregational chanting. Then He bathed in the sea, accompanied by them all
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu reached Vidyanagara, Bengal, on the way to Vrndavana, He stopped at the house of Vidya-vacaspati, who was the brother of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- When the astrologer was speaking so highly of Him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped him and began to smile. "My dear sir," He said, "I think you do not know very clearly what I was, for I know that in My previous birth I was a cowherd boy
- Wherever the Lord stopped to rest on the way to Mathura, He delivered the holy name of Krsna and ecstatic love of Krsna. Thus He made the people dance
- While the food was being offered, a large crowd of people gathered. At that time Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped His dancing and went to a nearby garden