Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Staying"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- After coming to this firm conclusion, the Lord continued to stay at home. In the meantime Kesava Bharati came to the town of Nadia
- After hearing this from Gopinatha Acarya, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "First go to the place where Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is staying and invite Him here with His associates. Ask Him on my account"
- After seeing Gokula, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to Mathura, where He saw the birthplace of the Lord. While there, He stayed at the house of the Sanodiya brahmana
- After staying at Sri Advaita's house in Santipura for some time, the Lord (Caitanya) narrated the story of Madhavendra Puri to Nityananda Prabhu, Jagadananda Prabhu, Damodara Pandita and Mukunda dasa
- After staying five days at the home of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally asked his permission to depart for South India
- After traveling for six years, the Lord fixed His residence at Jagannatha Puri and stayed there for the eighteen remaining years of His life. During these eighteen years He mainly chanted Hare Krsna with His devotees
- Also, the apartment belonging to my maternal aunt is in a very solitary place. Make all arrangements for Him to stay there
- Although wherever You stay is Vrndavana, You will still go to Vrndavana just to instruct people. Otherwise, You will do whatever You think best
- Because of their love for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they served Him in many ways, and that night the Lord stayed at the temple of Gopinatha
- Buddhimanta Khan collected ornaments for the Lord when He played the part of the goddess of fortune in the house of Candrasekhara Acarya. He also went to see Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He was staying at Jagannatha Puri
- For His remaining twenty-four years, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, after accepting the renounced order of life, stayed at Jagannatha Puri with His devotees
- For nine continuous days His Lordship Sri Jagannatha-deva stayed at the Gundica temple. During this time Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also stayed there and performed the pastimes with His devotees that have already been described
- For six of the eighteen years He continuously stayed in Jagannatha Puri, He regularly performed kirtana, inducing all the devotees to love Krsna simply by chanting and dancing
- For ten days Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed at Prayaga and instructed Rupa Gosvami, empowering him with the necessary potency
- For the remaining eighteen years He continuously stayed in Jagannatha Puri. Chanting the nectarean Hare Krsna maha-mantra, He inundated everyone there in a flood of love of Krsna
- For the remaining twelve years He stayed in Jagannatha Puri, He taught everyone how to taste the transcendental mellow ecstasy of love of Krsna by tasting it Himself
- I am staying here at Jagannatha Puri, Nilacala, to comply with her orders. But at intervals I go see her lotus feet
- I am staying here at Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri, according to your order. As long as I live, I shall not leave this place
- I cannot stay here any longer, the Lord said. "I shall go to Alalanatha. There are too many disturbances here, and I cannot get any rest"
- I shall stay here until you return to take Lord Jagannatha's remnants for your lunch
- If I hear about the activities of materialistic persons, My mind becomes agitated. There is no need for Me to stay here and be disturbed in that way
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed immersed day and night in an ocean of ecstatic love for Krsna. Sometimes He was submerged, and sometimes He floated
- In whatever village Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed to accept alms, many people came to see Him
- Indeed, the crowd was so large that the house and the boundary walls of the house where I stayed were destroyed, and wherever I looked I could see only large crowds
- Inform Sanatana Gosvami that I am coming to Vrndavana for a second time and that he should therefore arrange a place for Me to stay
- It is My desire to stay with you, and therefore if you would return to Jagannatha Puri, you would show great mercy to Me
- It was not essential for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to go to Vrndavana, for wherever He stayed was immediately converted to Vrndavana
- Maharaja Prataparudra's government officer further informed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu that He should stay at the Orissa border for some days so that a peaceful agreement could be negotiated with the Muslim governor
- My dear Lord, You are the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead. Certainly You will depart. I know that. Still, I ask You to stay here a few days more so that I can see Your lotus feet
- My dear mother, wherever you ask Me to stay I shall stay, and whatever you order I shall execute
- My Lord, I have heard that You are going to Vrndavana. Please stay here at Varanasi for some days and deliver us, for we are Your two servants
- Sometimes the Lord would be absorbed in a particular emotion and would stay awake all night reciting related verses and relishing their taste
- Soon afterward, Sanatana Gosvami selected a place where Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu could stay while in Vrndavana. It was a temple in the highlands named Dvadasaditya-tila
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is in the renounced order and is very much detached from worldly affairs. He stays in solitary places, and even in dreams He does not grant interviews to a king
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "I was in such anxiety that I could not stay in the room. I wanted to go out, and therefore I wandered about the room, looking for the door"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed awake all night, chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, His mind overwhelmed by spiritual ecstasy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed behind the huge column called the Garuda-stambha and looked upon Lord Jagannatha, but as He looked He saw that Lord Jagannatha had become Lord Krsna, with His flute to His mouth
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed in Santipura for ten days. This has all been described very elaborately by Vrndavana dasa Thakura
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed with Paramananda Puri in the brahmana's house where he was residing. The two of them passed three days there discussing topics of Krsna
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus stayed at Jagannatha Puri in the association of His devotees, always merged in ecstatic devotional love
- Staying near the Garuda-stambha, the Lord would look upon Lord Jagannatha. What can be said about the strength of that love? On the ground beneath the column of the Garuda-stambha was a deep ditch, and that ditch was filled with the water of His tears
- Tapana Misra said, "As long as Your Lordship stays in Varanasi, please do not accept an invitation from anyone but me"
- Tapana Misra then said, "My dear Lord, as long as You stay at Varanasi, please do not accept any invitation other than mine"
- That night Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed in the temple of Gopala, and along with all the devotees, He heard the narration of the witness Gopala with great pleasure
- That night the Lord stayed at the house of Vijaya Acarya. In the morning the Lord took all His devotees and returned home
- That night the Lord stayed at the temple of Harideva, and during the night He began to reflect
- The King said to the Bhattacarya, "I have heard that a great personality has come from Bengal and is staying at your home. I have also heard that He is very, very merciful"
- The Lord (Caitanya) stayed at Sri Advaita Prabhu's house for a few days, and knowing well that the Lord was leaving His hearth and home for good, Sri Advaita Prabhu sent His men to Navadvipa to bring mother Saci to have a last meeting with her son
- The Lord stayed at Prayaga for three days. He delivered the holy name of Krsna and ecstatic love. Thus He delivered many people
- The Lord stayed at Raghava Pandita's place for only one day. The next morning, He went to Kumarahatta, where Srivasa Thakura lived
- The Lord stayed there for seven days and delivered all kinds of offenders and sinners
- The Lord was always very happy to eat these forest vegetables, and He was even happier when He had an opportunity to stay in a solitary place
- The small room beyond the corridor is called the Gambhira. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to stay in that room, but He did not sleep for a moment. All night He used to grind His mouth and head on the wall, and His face sustained injuries all over
- There is no fatigue or trouble for Me, for I stay here at Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri, and do not move at all. This is the favor of all of you
- This time Lord Caitanya stayed at the house of Candrasekhara, although he was regarded as a sudra or kayastha, for the Lord, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is completely independent
- When he was requested to return to Jagannatha Puri, Gadadhara Pandita told the Lord, "Wherever You are staying is Jagannatha Puri. Let my so-called ksetra-sannyasa go to hell"
- When Kasi Misra heard the proposal, he said, "I am very fortunate that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord of all prabhus, will stay at my home"
- When King Prataparudra heard all these details, he felt great pain in his mind. "I shall give up all that is due from Gopinatha Pattanayaka," he said, "if Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will stay here at Jagannatha Puri"
- When Lord Caitanya returned from Gaya after initiation, He stayed with Suklambara Brahmacari because He wanted to hear from this devotee about the pastimes of Lord Krsna
- When Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited Varahanagara, now a suburb of Calcutta, He stayed in the house of a most fortunate brahmana (Bhagavata Acarya) who was a very learned scholar in Bhagavata literature
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed at the house of Tapana Misra, Raghunatha Bhatta, who was then a boy, washed His dishes and massaged His legs
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed at Visnu-kanci for two days, He danced and performed kirtana in ecstasy. When all the people saw Him, they were converted into devotees of Lord Krsna
- When the Lord stayed at the house of Madhava dasa, many hundreds of thousands of people came to see Him
- When the people of Santipura heard that Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was staying there, they all immediately came to see His lotus feet
- While considering how Akrura remained within the water, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately jumped in and stayed under water for some time
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed at Jagannatha Puri, He constantly enjoyed chanting and dancing with His devotees
- Without Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, this kingdom is not pleasing to me. Therefore please try to devise some plan to enable the Lord to stay here