Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Statements"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- After hearing Lord Caitanya's statement, all the devotees, headed by Advaita Acarya, approached mother Saci
- After hearing these statements by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Kazi, his arguments stunned, could not put forward any more words. Thus, after due consideration, the Kazi accepted defeat and spoke as follows
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very grave. All the devotees present derived great satisfaction from hearing this statement
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta by Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami, Lord Caitanya states that it is a fortunate person who comes in contact with a bona fide spiritual master by the grace of Krsna
- It is the duty of a sannyasi to be very cautious because, as stated by Lord Caitanya, sannyasira alpa chidra sarva-loke gaya: a little spot in a sannyasi's character will be magnified by the public
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "The statements of both of you are correct. Krsna gives direct audience through His mercy"
- Satisfied by the statement of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the brahmana (Kesava Kasmiri) explained the quoted verse. Then the Lord said, "Now kindly explain the special qualities and faults in the verse"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu exalted Haridasa Thakura, stating, "At every moment you take your bath in all the holy places of pilgrimage, and at every moment you perform great sacrifices, austerity and charity"
- The education cultivated by so-called learned scholars who do not believe these statements of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta is like the tumultuous croaking of frogs
- The Mayavadis do not recognize the personal form of the Lord as spiritual and full of bliss. This is a great sin. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's statements are actually factual
- What one should do is chant the Holy Name of the Lord with faith, enthusiasm, and firm conviction on the statement of Lord Caitanya that simply by chanting the Maha Mantra one can be gradually elevated to the highest platform of spiritual perfection
- When they submitted Lord Caitanya's statement, mother Saci, who is the mother of the universe, began to speak
- While traveling in this secluded forest and feeling very happy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu made the following statement