Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Starting"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Actually our position is to serve Krsna. That is real position. Caitanya Mahaprabhu starts His instruction from this point, that we are eternal servant of Krsna
- After accepting the prasadam, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and started to go, chanting the holy names, "Hari! Hari"
- After accepting the sannyasa order, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of intense love for Krsna, started for Vrndavana. However, He mistakenly wandered about in a trance continuously for three days in the tract of land known as Radha-desa
- After bestowing mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the Lord started for southern India. When He came to Kurma-ksetra, He delivered a person named Vasudeva
- After eating all the offerings, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started for Panihati. There, He was greatly satisfied to see the different varieties of vegetables prepared in the house of Raghava
- After remaining at Jagannatha Puri for a few days, the Lord secretly started for Vrndavana at night. He did this without anyone's knowledge
- After rising very early on the sixth day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started to leave, and five devotees began to follow Him
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted that brahmana as His devotee. The next morning, rising very early, the Lord started for Mathura
- Sometimes, because of our bad luck, this movement is stopped, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His servants again start the movement for the benefit of the entire world or, indeed, the entire universe
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu actually started a revolution against this brahminical system by inaugurating the chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra. By this chanting, one can be delivered regardless of caste, creed, color or social position
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu next went to a holy place of pilgrimage called Soro-ksetra. He took His bath in the Ganges there and started for Prayaga on the path along the banks of the Ganges
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed that night in the house of the brahmana. Then, after showing him mercy, the Lord started toward the Tamraparni River in Pandya-desa
- Srimati Sacidevi was sent back to Navadvipa, and the Lord and His devotees started for Jagannatha Puri, Niladri
- Taking permission from His mother, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu then started for Jagannatha Puri. When the devotees followed Him, He humbly begged them to remain and bade them all farewell
- The next morning, after taking His bath, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started on His South Indian tour. He bade farewell to the devotees by embracing them
- The next morning, in the great ecstasy of love, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started on His tour with no knowledge of the proper direction, and He continued the whole day and night
- Thinking like this, the Lord took His morning bath in the Ganges and started for Nilacala, saying "I shall go there"
- This movement was started by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as we have explained several times, and the footsteps of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was followed by the six gosvamis
- Thus Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would remain at night in one place, and the next morning, after bathing, He would start again
- Thus with great pleasure Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed that night in the temple. After seeing the mangala-arati ceremony in the morning, He started on His journey
- When everything was arranged, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu circumambulated His mother and then started for Jagannatha Puri. In the house of Advaita Acarya there arose tumultuous crying
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu started the sankirtana movement, even He was unnecessarily criticized by Mayavadis, atheists and fools. Naturally we are also criticized by such men
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started for Mathura, all three devotees started to go with Him. But the Lord forbade them to accompany Him, and from a distance He asked them to return home