Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Standing"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- After accepting the prasadam, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and started to go, chanting the holy names, "Hari! Hari"
- After bathing, the Lord stood on the bank of the lake and put on dry garments. After offering obeisances to Lord Nrsimhadeva, whose temple was nearby, the Lord entered a garden
- After the devotees had been chanting for a long time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu suddenly stood up and shouted, "Haribol"
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these words, He immediately welcomed Raghunatha dasa. "Come here," He said. Raghunatha dasa then clasped the lotus feet of the Lord, but the Lord stood up and embraced him out of His causeless mercy
- Astonished, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and began looking here and there, trying to see something. But He could not catch sight of it
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda is standing before you, and He delivered many, many sinful persons to the transcendental position of love of Krsna
- Lord Caitanya showed Nityananda His four-armed form, standing in a three-curved posture. With two hands He played upon a flute, and in the other two He carried a conchshell and disc
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood in the middle of the dancers, and all the dancers in all directions perceived that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was looking at them
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and then sat down again. Looking here and there, He inquired from Svarupa Damodara, "Where have you brought Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and washed His hands and mouth, while Jagadananda Pandita brought spices, a garland and sandalwood pulp
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to see the devotion of the King, and He therefore stood up and embraced him
- Tears fell from His eyes, and His whole body trembled. His bodily hairs stood on end, He perspired heavily, and His words faltered. Sometimes He stood, and sometimes He fell. And sometimes He cried
- The flesh at each of His pores erupted like pimples, and His bodily hairs, standing on end, appeared like kadamba flowers
- The Lord fell to the ground unconscious, not even breathing. Then suddenly He stood up, making a loud sound
- The Lord stood up and asked Ramananda Raya to arise and chant the holy name of Krsna. Indeed, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very eager to embrace him
- The mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wandered in ecstatic love of Krsna. He immediately stood up and said, "Chant! Chant!" Then He Himself began to dance
- When Candresekhara came there, he fell down before the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and began to cry. The Lord, standing up, embraced him out of His causeless mercy
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up, all the Vaisnavas loudly chanted, "Hari! Hari!" in great jubilation. The auspicious sound filled the air in all directions
- When they (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Ramananda Raya) embraced each other, ecstatic symptoms - paralysis, perspiration, tears, shivering, paleness and standing up of the bodily hairs - appeared. The word "Krsna" came from their mouths falteringly
- Whenever the crowds were too great, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up, raised His hands and chanted, "Hari! Hari!" to which all the people responded, filling both the land and sky with the vibration
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was standing there without a second garment, Sri Advaita Acarya arrived in a boat, bringing with Him new underwear and external garments