Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Spreading"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- I have given the essential meaning of the fourth verse: this incarnation (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) descends to propagate the chanting of the holy name and spread love of God
- In this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally toured Bengal, East Bengal, Orissa and the southern countries, and He delivered all kinds of people by spreading Krsna consciousness
- The moonlike Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is known as the son of mother Saci, has now appeared on earth to spread devotional love of Himself
- Thus He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) spread kirtana even among the untouchables. He wove a wreath of the holy name and prema, with which He garlanded the entire material world
- Thus He spread kirtana even among the untouchables. He wove a wreath of the holy name and prema, with which He garlanded the entire material world
- To deliver all fallen souls, the Lord traveled from country to country. He personally tasted the transcendental pleasure of devotional service, and He simultaneously spread the cult of devotion everywhere
- To vanquish the false pride of so-called renunciants and learned scholars, He spreads real religious principles, even through a sudra, or lowborn, fourth-class man