Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Smile"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- After Gopinatha Acarya finished talking, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and, calling for Advaita Acarya, made Him act like the Sesa Naga bed
- After hearing the equivocal sonnet by Advaita Acarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu quietly smiled. "That is His order," He said. Then He fell silent
- After hearing the Kazi speak so nicely, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu touched him and smilingly spoke as follows
- After hearing the Mayavadi sannyasis speak in that way, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled slightly and said, "My dear sirs, if you don't mind I can say something to you regarding Vedanta philosophy"
- After saying this, the Lord, smiling slightly, climbed on the lap of His mother and sucked her breast
- After taking His seat, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to hear about a particular mellow of devotional service; therefore, mildly smiling, He began to question Svarupa Damodara
- Having said this, Damodara Pandita became silent. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled, pleased within Himself, and considered the impudence of Damodara Pandita
- He asked Balabhadra Bhattacarya to cook Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lunch. At that time the Lord, smiling, spoke as follows
- Hearing all this blasphemy, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu merely smiled to Himself, rejected all these accusations and did not talk with the Mayavadis
- Hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted their proposal by smiling mildly. Thus those two persons continued to accompany Him
- Hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu mildly smiled. The brahmana then spoke again to the Lord
- Hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and sat down to eat. The Bhattacarya, with great pleasure, first offered Him the prasadam from the Jagannatha temple
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu became unhappy upon reading the note, although His face still shone as brightly as the moon. Thus, smiling, He spoke as follows
- Lord Caitanya smiled and accepted the invitation of the brahmana. He made this gesture to show His mercy to the Mayavadi sannyasis
- Lord Caitanya smiled and said, "Listen, Haridasa and Sanatana. Now I am speaking the truth about how My mind is attached to you"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the invitation, knowing the brahmana to be a devotee, and slightly smiling, He spoke as follows to Ramananda Raya
- Seeing the face of Advaita Acarya, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled. Understanding that the Lord had accepted the proposal, Advaita Acarya started to dance
- Smiling slightly, the Lord embraced him and spoke sweet words so that others would also hear
- Smiling, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Raghunatha dasa, I have already appointed Svarupa Damodara Gosvami as your instructor
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu could understand that the Tattvavadis were very proud of their Vaisnavism. He therefore smiled and began to speak to them
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smilingly replied, "One who does not accept the svami (husband) as an authority I consider a prostitute"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was throwing remnants of green coconut pulp to the dog. Smiling in His own way, He was saying to the dog, "Chant the holy names Rama, Krsna and Hari"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, also smiling, took a morsel of food, pushed it into the mouth of Nityananda and laughed as He made Lord Nityananda eat it
- The Bhattacarya explained the atmarama verse in nine different ways on the basis of scripture. After hearing his explanation, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, smiling a little, began to speak
- The inhabitant of Kulina-grama said, "Please let me know who is actually a Vaisnava and what his symptoms are." Understanding his mind, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and gave the following reply
- The Kazi concluded, "The reasoning and arguments in the scriptures of the meat-eaters are not very sound." Upon hearing this statement, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and inquired from him as follows
- The Lord caused all the ladies to chant the holy names of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra on the plea of His crying, and while they chanted the Lord would smile
- The transcendental gardener, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, distributed handful after handful of fruit in all directions, and when the poor, hungry people ate the fruit, the gardener smiled with great pleasure
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these details, He smiled in a pleased mood and said, "If with sensual intentions one looks at women, this is the only process of atonement"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw all this fun, He began to smile. Finally He left the animals and continued on His way
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the exuberance of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Ramananda Raya, He smiled and spoke to Gopinatha Acarya
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the great gardener, sees that people are chanting, dancing and laughing and that some of them are rolling on the floor and some are making loud humming sounds, He smiles with great pleasure
- When they regained their sanity, they both sat down, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and began to speak as follows
- While hearing the devotees lament, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was mildly smiling. Thus all the devotees were very much astonished
- While Tapana Misra and Candrasekhara were thus talking with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He only smiled slightly and remained silent. At that time a brahmana came there to meet the Lord
- While the Lord was on His way, the Maharashtriyan brahmana informed Him about the incident that took place in the camp of Prakasananda Sarasvati. Hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled happily