Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Shame"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was somewhat ashamed. Just to satisfy Sanatana Gosvami, He spoke the following words
- I am in the renounced order, and therefore I must lie on the floor. For Me to use a bedstead, quilt or pillow would be very shameful
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I feel shameful to disclose the activities of My heart. Nonetheless, I shall be done with all formalities and speak from the heart. Please hear"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My dear Ramananda Raya, you are jubilant at hearing these poetic expressions, but I am ashamed to hear them, for people in general will joke about the subject of this verse"
- Then Sacimata would take her son on her lap and pacify Him, and the Lord would be very much ashamed, admitting His faults