Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Service"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- After Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Govinda and engaged him in the service of His personal body
- As soon as he heard my petition, he immediately granted me a pension without reductions. Thus the King granted me a full salary as a pension and requested me to engage without anxiety in the service of Your lotus feet
- As such, it is not befitting that the guru's servant should engage in My personal service. Yet My spiritual master has given this order. What shall I do
- I am subordinate to the love of My mother, and it is My duty to serve her in return. Instead of doing so, I have accepted the renounced order. Certainly this is the act of a madman
- I may give initiation very easily, but what can I do? I am prepared to go to hell for service of Lord Caitanya
- I offer innumerable obeisances unto the lotus feet of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, who is so kind that He spread the service of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu all over the world
- I would not mind committing hundreds and thousands of offenses for the service of the Lord, but I greatly fear committing even a glimpse of an offense for my own self
- I'm very much indebted to you that you have gone so far away from your own comfortable country for the service of Caitanya Mahaprabhu and this service will be appreciated by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Indeed, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya became an unalloyed devotee of Caitanya Mahaprabhu; he did not know anything but the service of the Lord
- Lord Caitanya said to Govinda: "How you first of all came across, why not again crossing?" "That I came to serve You. And now I cannot cross You to take my prasadam. That is not my duty. That is for myself. And it is for You"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent Nityananda Prabhu from Jagannatha Puri to Bengal, which is known as Gauda-desa, and Lord Nityananda Prabhu overflooded that country with the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- The intentions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are so deep that one can understand them only if he has complete faith in service to the lotus feet of the Lord
- Then Maharaja Prataparudra very humbly said, I am most fallen and abominable, and I am unfit to receive an interview with the Lord. One's life is successful if one engages in His service