Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Senses"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- After some time they regained their senses and sat together to discuss various subjects
- Also in that chapter is a description of the attraction of Lord Caitanya's five senses to Krsna and how He searched for Krsna in the rasa dance
- At that time, Balabhadra Bhattacarya went to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and made Him sit down. Seeing the Muslim soldiers, the Lord regained His normal senses
- Maharaja Prataparudra picked the Lord up with great respect, but upon seeing the King, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to His external senses
- My mind is just like a single horse being ridden by the five senses of perception, headed by sight. Each of My senses wants to ride that horse, and thus they pull My mind in five directions simultaneously. In what direction will it go
- Seeing the people so afraid, the Lord came to His external senses and thus returned to the house of Srivasa Thakura and threw away the club
- Sit down here for a while and keep us all under arrest. When the sannyasi regains his senses, you can question Him. Then, if you like, you can kill us all
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "My dear friends, you are all My life and soul; therefore I tell you that I possess no wealth of love for Krsna. Consequently My life is poverty-stricken. My limbs and senses are useless"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced in ecstasy, but when He arrived at Arit-grama, His sense perception was awakened
- Svarupa Damodara then informed the Lord that all the devotees were fatigued. Seeing this situation, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to His external senses
- The mystic yogi of My mind has assumed the name Mahabaula and made disciples of My ten senses. Thus My mind has gone to Vrndavana, leaving aside the home of My body and the great treasure of material enjoyment
- The senses of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were identical with the senses of Svarupa. Therefore Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to become fully absorbed in tasting the singing of Svarupa Damodara
- When many people crowded around Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He regained His external senses. In the meantime, the offering to the Deity had been finished, and there was a resounding arati performance
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu realized Lord Jagannatha to be Krsna Himself, Lord Caitanya's five senses immediately became absorbed in attraction for the five attributes of Lord Krsna
- When the Lord regained His senses, He began to roll on the ground. He would sometimes laugh, cry, dance and fall down. He would also chant very loudly
- While describing the transcendental opulences of Krsna, the ocean of opulence manifested in the mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and His mind and senses were immersed in this ocean. Thus He was perplexed