Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Sankirtana Movement
Pages in category "Caitanya's Sankirtana Movement"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- After hearing their complaints, in sweet words I told them, 'Please go back home. I shall certainly prohibit Nimai Pandita from continuing His Hare Krsna movement
- After seeing Lord Jagannatha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began His all-encompassing sankirtana. He formed seven groups, which then began to chant
- In modern human society, everyone is greedy and lusty, and therefore the only means for deliverance is Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s sankirtana movement
- In the evening I shall perform sankirtana in each and every town. Therefore you should all decorate the city in the evening
- In this meeting both the scholars (the Lord and Prakasananda) had a long discourse on the spiritual values of the sankirtana movement, and a summary is given below
- In this way the Lord performed sankirtana every day, and at the end of sankirtana there was a mango-eating festival every day for twelve months
- It is stated that Suklambara Brahmacari, an inhabitant of Navadvipa, was Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's first companion in the sankirtana movement
- Lord Caitanya encouraged the Sankirtana Movement, or the chanting of Hare Krishna, is the means for God realization for this age and it is in pursuance of the revealed scriptures
- Lord Caitanya's sankirtana organization
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the father and inaugurator of the sankirtana movement
- The devotees of Lord Krsna are very much attracted by the sankirtana movement of Lord Caitanya. This avatara of the Lord does not kill the miscreants, but delivers them by His causeless mercy
- The entire Krsna consciousness movement is based on the principles of the sankirtana movement inaugurated by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Kazi said, "To as many descendants as take birth in my dynasty in the future, I give this grave admonition: No one should check the sankirtana movement"
- The Lord did not display many of the miracles which are generally expected from such personalities, but He did once perform a wonderful miracle in the house of Srinivasa Thakura while sankirtana was in full swing
- The Lord said, "I wish to beg you for one favor in charity. You must pledge that this sankirtana movement will not be checked, at least in the district of Nadia"
- The sankirtana movement has been introduced by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu just to dispel the illusion of maya, by which everyone in this material world thinks himself to be a product of matter
- The sankirtana movement went on from one part of the town to another, as the Lord wandered everywhere performing kirtana. In this way He inundated the whole world by distributing love of Godhead
- These five tattvas incarnate with Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and thus the Lord executes His sankirtana movement with great pleasure
- When He (Lord Caitanya) was traveling through the forests of Jharikhanda in central India for spreading His sankirtana movement, the tigers, the elephants, the deer and all the other wild animals joined Him and were participating, in their own ways
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared, He ushered in the era for the sankirtana movement. It is also said that for ten thousand years this era will continue
- When the sankirtana movement thus started, no one in Navadvipa could hear any sound other than the words "Hari! Hari!" and the beating of the mrdanga and clashing of hand bells
- With His sankirtana movement the Lord made everyone mad like Himself. We do not find anyone who was not intoxicated by His sankirtana movement