Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Running"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Also in that chapter is a description of how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ran toward Cataka-parvata and spoke like a madman
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was running after him mentally, He patiently remained sitting. Ramananda Raya, seeing the wonderful sannyasi, then came to see Him
- As a result, sometimes Caitanya Mahaprabhu would laugh, sometimes cry, sometimes dance and sometimes sing. Sometimes He would get up and run here and there, and sometimes fall on the ground and lose consciousness
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard that Amogha was going to die, He immediately ran to him in great haste. Placing His hand on Amogha's chest, He spoke as follows
- As the Lord ran in ecstasy to meet the singer, thorny hedges pricked His body
- Immediately He ran to the river Ganges and jumped in to counteract the sinful activities of that woman. Lord Nityananda and Haridasa Thakura caught Him and raised Him from the river
- In his book Gauranga-stava-kalpavrksa, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami has very vividly described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pastime of running toward the Cataka-parvata sand dune
- In spite of Lord Caitanya's being so humble and meek as a devotee, when He was informed about injuries inflicted on the body of Sri Nityananda, He immediately ran to the spot and wanted to kill the offenders
- In the brilliant autumn moonlight, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu mistook the sea for the river Yamuna. Greatly afflicted by separation from Krsna, He ran and dove into the sea and remained unconscious in the water the entire night
- In the mood of Lord Nrsimhadeva, Lord Caitanya ran through the city streets, club in hand, ready to kill all the atheists
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu could understand that the person who had come to bathe in the river was Ramananda Raya. The Lord wanted so much to meet him that His mind immediately began running after him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had run off at the speed of the mind. No one could see Him. Thus everyone was puzzled as to His whereabouts
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu mistook the sand dune for Govardhana Hill and ran toward it
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was running very rapidly, and the girl was only a short distance away. Just then Govinda caught the Lord in his arms and cried, "It is a woman singing"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was running with the speed of the wind, but He suddenly became stunned in ecstasy and lost all strength to proceed further
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would also run very fast across the sand dunes, mistaking them for Govardhana. As He ran, He would wail and cry loudly
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, His mind thus stolen by the scent of Krsna's body, ran here and there like a bumblebee. He ran to the trees and plants, hoping that Lord Krsna would appear, but instead He found only that scent