Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Restlessness"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- I see that You are holding a flute to Your mouth, and Your lotus eyes are moving very restlessly due to various ecstasies
- In ecstasy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went from Atharanala to the temple of Jagannatha. After seeing Lord Jagannatha, He became very restless due to love of Godhead
- In this way, the Lord's restlessness was awakened by ecstatic feelings, and His mind became agitated. No one could understand what course such ecstasy would take
- The ecstatic symptoms of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu - including despondency, moroseness, humility, restlessness, joy, endurance and anger - instructed His body and mind
- The Lord's body was restless, and tears, trembling and jubilation were manifest. He said very loudly, "Chant 'Krsna!' Chant 'Krsna"
- The transcendental ecstatic symptoms of disappointment, moroseness, pleasure, restlessness, pride and humility all began to fight like soldiers within Lord Caitanya