Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya Offering Respect (15 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Respect"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Advaita Acarya said: "Formerly Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu always respected Me as His senior, but I did not like such respect. Therefore, My mind being afflicted by unhappiness, I made a plan"
- At last the Lord respectfully submitted, "My dear Jagadananda, you have already made Me eat ten times more than I am used to. Now please stop"
- The Lord (Caitanya) with great respect extended an invitation to all the inhabitants of Kulina-grama, asking them to come every year and bring silken rope to carry Lord Jagannatha during the Ratha-yatra festival
- The Lord also respectfully told Sivananda Sena, "Take care of Vasudeva Datta very nicely"
- The next day, Kasisvara Gosani also came and remained with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who received him with great respect
- Thereafter the Lord charitably bestowed His benediction upon all His devotees. He gave the remnants of His food to Narayani, showing her special respect
- When the Kazi came, his head bowed down, the Lord gave him proper respect and a seat
- With great respect, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested Advaita Acarya, "Give Krsna consciousness, devotion to Krsna, even to the lowest of men (candalas)"
- With great respect, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu seated Vallabha Bhatta near Him. Then Vallabha Bhatta very humbly began to speak