Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Representatives"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura is mercy representation of Lord Caitanya, and he appeared in February 1867 as the son of Bhaktivinoda Thakura
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His representative understand everything about a devotee, even though the devotee may externally pretend to be an ordinary householder and professional businessman
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, however, moves from one country to another, personally or by His representative. Thus He, as the moving Brahman, delivers all the people of the world
- Sri Svarupa Damodara was the personification of ecstatic love, fully cognizant of the transcendental mellows in relationship with Krsna. He directly represented Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as His second expansion
- The greatest philanthropists are those transcendentalists who represent the mission of Vyasa, Narada, Madhva, Caitanya, Rupa, Sarasvati, etc. They are all one and the same