Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Remembering"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- After finishing His noon duties, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate His lunch, but He constantly remembered the remnants of Krsna's food
- All I can remember is that I saw My Krsna, but only for an instant. He appeared before Me and then, like lightning, immediately disappeared
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this from the Bhattacarya, He immediately remembered Lord Visnu and began to speak humbly to him as follows
- Seeing the boy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately remembered Krsna. Meeting the boy in ecstatic love, the Lord began to speak
- Seeing the tigers and deer following Him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately remembered the land of Vrndavana. He then began to recite a verse describing the transcendental quality of Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remembered a line in the Orissan language and ordered Svarupa Damodara to sing it
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus offered prayers to Radha-kunda. Overwhelmed by ecstatic love, He danced on the bank, remembering the pastimes Lord Krsna performed on the bank of Radha-kunda
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very glad to read about the false Sita, and He remembered His meeting with Ramadasa Vipra, who was very sorry that mother Sita had been kidnapped by Ravana
- Suddenly, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became calm and considered His state of mind. He remembered the words of Pingala, and this aroused an ecstasy that moved Him to speak. Thus He explained the meaning of the verse
- When Lord Caitanya saw the river Godavari, the Lord remembered the river Yamuna, and when He saw the forest on the banks of the river, He remembered Sri Vrndavana-dhama
- When proceeding toward Vrndavana, Caitanya was overwhelmed with ecstatic love for Krsna, He lost all remembrance of the external world. In this way He traveled continuously for three days in Radha-desa, the country where the Ganges River does not flow
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this story, He was very pleased, and He remembered the words of Ramadasa Vipra
- When the Lord saw the bluish necks of the peacocks, His remembrance of Krsna immediately awakened, and He fell to the ground in ecstatic love
- While speaking of these things with Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to remember one thing after another. Moving His hands in ecstasy, He recited a verse
- While Sri Caitanya lamented in this way, agitation and ecstasy awoke in His mind, and He became very restless. Many transcendental ecstasies combined in Him, including anxiety, lamentation, attention, eagerness, fear, determination and remembrance