Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Regaining"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Lord Jagannatha in the temple and fell down unconscious, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya took Him to his home. The Lord remained unconscious until the afternoon, when He finally regained His consciousness
- After some time they regained their senses and sat together to discuss various subjects
- After they had regained their patience, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to speak
- All of the devotees then began to loudly chant the Hare Krsna mantra. Just before noon the Lord regained His consciousness
- All the devotees began to chant the Hare Krsna mantra very loudly in the Lord's ears, and after a considerable time Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu regained consciousness
- At that time, Balabhadra Bhattacarya went to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and made Him sit down. Seeing the Muslim soldiers, the Lord regained His normal senses
- They then began to chant the holy name of Krsna into the Lord's ear. When the Lord regained consciousness, He began rolling on the ground
- This sannyasi sometimes falls unconscious due to the influence of a disease. Please sit down here, and you will see that He will very soon regain consciousness and His normal condition
- When He regained consciousness, His arms and legs came out of His body, and His whole body returned to normal
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu had thus regained external consciousness, He asked Lord Nityananda Prabhu, "Please return My staff." Nityananda Prabhu then replied, "It has been broken into three parts"
- When many people crowded around Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He regained His external senses. In the meantime, the offering to the Deity had been finished, and there was a resounding arati performance
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu regained His external consciousness, He saw that many Mayavadi sannyasis and other people were gathered there. He therefore suspended His dancing for the time being
- When the Lord regained His senses, He began to roll on the ground. He would sometimes laugh, cry, dance and fall down. He would also chant very loudly
- When they regained their sanity, they both sat down, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and began to speak as follows