Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Raising"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Raising His arms, chanting the holy name and looking upon all with deep love, He drives away all sins and floods everyone with love of Godhead
- Raising His arms, the Lord asked everyone to chant loudly the vibration of the holy name of Lord Hari. There immediately arose a great stir, and the vibration of "Hari!" filled all directions
- Raising His two arms, the Lord said, "Chant! Chant!" Floating in transcendental bliss, the people responded by chanting the holy name of Hari
- The Lord raised the body of Haridasa Thakura and placed it on His lap. Then He began to dance in the courtyard in great ecstatic love
- The Lord was loudly chanting the holy name of Hari. Dancing in ecstatic love and raising His arms, He asked everyone to chant "Hari! Hari"
- The two of them danced in ecstatic love and embraced each other. Raising their arms, they said, "Chant the holy names of Hari and Krsna"
- When Ramananda Raya fell flat, touching the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord immediately raised him to his feet and embraced him
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed by the people, He would raise His arms and say, "Please chant Krsna! Please chant Hari!" All the people received Him by chanting Hare Krsna, and they offered their respects to Him by this chanting
- When the people assembled, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu raised His arms and said very loudly, "Haribol!" The people responded to the Lord and became ecstatic. As if mad, they began to dance and to vibrate the transcendental sound "Hari"
- Whenever the crowds were too great, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up, raised His hands and chanted, "Hari! Hari!" to which all the people responded, filling both the land and sky with the vibration