Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Putting"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu concluded, "Come again to Nilacala (Jagannatha Puri)." After saying this, the Lord put His own neck beads on Raghunatha Bhatta's neck
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was not accustomed to taking prasadam in small quantities. He therefore put on each plate what at least five men could eat
- Struck with wonder, the astrologer remained silent, unable to speak. But when the Lord again put the question before him, he replied as follows
- When He heard all the cowherd boys also chanting "Hari! Hari!" Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased. He approached them, put His hand on their heads and said, "Go on chanting like that"
- When Sivananda Sena introduced the child to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord put His toe in the child's mouth
- Without the permission of the girls, the Lord would take the sandalwood pulp and smear it on His own body, put the flower garlands on His neck, and snatch and eat all the offerings of sweetmeats, rice and bananas