Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Proceeding"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced them all and began to proceed on His way, and they all fainted and fell down
- After this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to a holy place known as Ciyadatala, where He saw the Deities of the two brothers Lord Ramacandra and Laksmana. He then proceeded to Tila-kanci, where He saw the temple of Lord Siva
- After thus assuring the brahmana, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu proceeded further into southern India and finally arrived at Durvasana, where He bathed in the river Krtamala
- After visiting the temple of Ksira-cora-gopinatha of Remuna at Balasore in Orissa, Lord Caitanya proceeded towards Puri and on the way visited the temple of Saksi-gopala, who appeared as a witness in the matter of two brahmana devotees' family quarrel
- Although they all fell to the ground unconscious, the Lord did not turn to see them but proceeded onward
- As the Lord proceeded along the bank of the Ganges, Sri Nityananda Prabhu requested Acaryaratna (Candrasekhara Acarya) to go immediately to the house of Advaita Acarya
- Saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Advaita Acarya and stopped Him from following any further. Then, without anxiety, He proceeded to Jagannatha Puri
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu next arrived at Tirupati and Tirumala, where He saw a four-handed Deity. Then He proceeded toward Venkata Hill
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then left Vrddhakasi and proceeded further. In one village He saw that most of the residents were brahmanas, and He took His rest there
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was running with the speed of the wind, but He suddenly became stunned in ecstasy and lost all strength to proceed further
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, His left side toward the Deity, offered obeisances to Lord Nrsimha as He proceeded toward the temple. He recited the following verses again and again while offering obeisances
- That day, Lord Caitanya remained there and accepted prasadam at his house. After bestowing mercy upon him in this way, the Lord proceeded ahead
- The acarya Sankararanya was considered the forty-eighth branch of the original tree. From Him proceeded the subbranches known as Mukunda, Kasinatha and Rudra
- This is the first synopsis: After accepting the sannyasa order, Caitanya Mahaprabhu proceeded toward Vrndavana
- Thus neglecting the blasphemy of the Varanasi Mayavadis, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu proceeded to Mathura, and after visiting Mathura He returned to meet the situation
- Thus they all merged in the ocean of transcendental bliss. Then the Lord and all His devotees proceeded toward the temple of Jagannatha to see the Deity
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to proceed from Kuliya toward Vrndavana, thousands of men were with Him, and all of them were devotees
- When proceeding toward Vrndavana, Caitanya was overwhelmed with ecstatic love for Krsna, He lost all remembrance of the external world. In this way He traveled continuously for three days in Radha-desa, the country where the Ganges River does not flow
- When the period of Caturmasya was completed, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took permission to leave from Venkata Bhatta, and after visiting Sri Ranga, He proceeded further toward southern India