Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Praising"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu praised the metaphors and other literary ornaments of Srila Rupa Gosvami's transcendental poetry. Without such poetic attributes, He said, there is no possibility of preaching transcendental mellows
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus blessed them all, saying that they were all fortunate. In this way He praised them, and He felt very successful because they chanted the holy name of Lord Hari
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to hear Vallabha Bhatta quoting from sastra about the position of a devotee. The Lord praised him personally, and, feeling ecstatic love of Godhead, began to quote many verses from sastra
- Taking My words as defamation, Lord Krsna has left Me. I know that He is gone, but kindly hear My prayers in praise: 'You are the satisfaction of My eyes. You are My wealth and My life. Alas, please give Me your audience once again'
- The gopis' method of worshiping the Lord as if impelled by lusty desire was praised very highly even by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Lord (Caitanya) praised him (Kesava Kasmiri), saying, "Sir, there is no greater poet than you in the entire world"
- The Lord (Caitanya) was personally chastising and praising individuals in the course of the cleaning (of the Gundica temple), and those who are engaged as acaryas must learn from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu how to train devotees by personal example
- The Lord was personally chastising and praising individuals in the course of the cleaning, and those who are engaged as acaryas must learn from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu how to train devotees by personal example
- Thinking his material position insignificant, Sanatana was prepared to become a mendicant. Appreciating the activities of Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu praised his action and thanked Krsna for His mercy upon him
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally praised the nectarean characteristics of Madhavendra Puri, and while He related all this to the devotees, He personally relished it
- Thus the gopis' method of worshiping the Lord, as if impelled by lusty desire, was praised very highly even by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When He saw someone doing nicely, the Lord praised him, but if He saw that someone was not working to His satisfaction, He immediately chastised that person, not bearing him any grudge
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recited the two important verses, He felt great pleasure; thus, as if He had five mouths, He began to praise His devotee
- When the Lord (Caitanya) bade farewell to Raghava Pandita, Vasudeva Datta, the residents of Kulina-grama and other devotees, He praised them for their transcendental qualities