Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Placing"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A class of so-called devotees called the nadiya-nagaris or gaura-nagaris pretend that they have the sentiment of gopis toward Lord Caitanya, but they do not realize that He placed Himself not as the enjoyer, Krsna, but as the enjoyed
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard that Amogha was going to die, He immediately ran to him in great haste. Placing His hand on Amogha's chest, He spoke as follows
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Vasudeva Datta, the older brother of Mukunda Datta, He immediately became very happy and, placing His hand on his body, began to speak
- At that time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu let all the elephants go free and placed the car's ropes in the hands of His own men
- If You want to make a lame man like me dance, kindly bestow Your transcendental blessings by placing Your lotus feet on my head
- Indeed, He was so pleased that He said, "Frankly, I will personally take the lotus feet of anyone who can offer Krsna such nice food and place those lotus feet on My head birth after birth"
- Later, Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami left home and took shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Jagannatha Puri. At that time, the Lord received him and placed him under the care of Svarupa Damodara for spiritual enlightenment
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu assured Haridasa Thakura that He would place a petition before Lord Jagannatha and that He would certainly take him there to Jagannatha Puri
- She blessed the newborn child by placing fresh grass and paddy on His head and saying, "May You be blessed with a long duration of life." But being afraid of ghosts and witches, she gave the child the name Nimai
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has placed him under the charge of Svarupa Damodara. Raghunatha dasa has become just like the life of all the Lord's devotees.
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then placed His hand on Sanatana Gosvami's head and blessed him, saying, "Let all these instructions be manifested to you"
- The Bhattacarya offered a carpet for the Lord to sit upon, and both of them sat there. Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu opened the prasadam and placed it in the hands of the Bhattacarya
- The Lord raised the body of Haridasa Thakura and placed it on His lap. Then He began to dance in the courtyard in great ecstatic love
- The Lord then placed His two hands on the heads of both of them, and in return they immediately placed the lotus feet of the Lord on their heads
- The Lord would put the stone to His heart or sometimes to His eyes. Sometimes He would smell it with His nose and sometimes place it on His head.
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu placed a proposal before Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Ramananda Raya. He embraced them and spoke sweet words
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu placed His hand on the chest of Sri Gopala and said loudly, "Gopala, stand up"
- Thus Sankara Pandita lay at the feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and the Lord placed His legs upon Sankara's body