Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Yard - place (2 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Place"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After reciting this verse, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced the two brothers, and out of His causeless mercy He placed His feet on their heads
- After sporting in the water for some time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to His place at Aitota, accompanied by His devotees
- After they arrived at Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's place, the Lord, seeing them, said, "What have you all come here to say? I see that you want to say something, but you do not speak. What is the reason"
- After this, Gopinatha Acarya and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya met all the Vaisnavas at the place of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in a befitting manner
- Agitated by these transformations, My mind fled, leaving My body, his place of residence, empty. Thus I am completely in trance
- At that time, Sri Vallabha Bhatta was staying at Adaila-grama, and when he heard that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had arrived, he went to His place to see Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came there and sat down at His place. Seeing this, Raghava Pandita felt increasing happiness
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said, "Nearby My place, in this garden of flowers, is a single room that is very solitary"
- Svarupa Damodara Gosvami stood up, caught Him and took Him on his lap. Then Svarupa Damodara brought Him back to His place and made Him sit down
- Svarupa Damodara said, "My dear Lord, please get up. Let us go to Your place. There I shall tell You everything that has happened"