Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Permission"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- After saying this, the King appointed him by offering him a silken wrapper for his body. "Go to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu," he said. "After taking permission from Him, go to your home. I bid you farewell. Now you may go"
- After taking permission from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara, Raghunatha Bhatta returned to Varanasi
- At that time Balabhadra Bhattacarya placed a request at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He said, "Please give me permission to go see Lord Krsna directly"
- At the request of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu granted Jagadananda Pandita permission to go. The Lord sent for him and instructed him as follows
- Because of affection for Jagadananda Pandita, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would not permit him to depart, but Jagadananda Pandita repeatedly insisted that the Lord give him permission to go
- Begging permission from Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then went with Gopinatha Acarya to take lunch. After finishing their lunch, they returned to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Having received Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's permission, Ramananda Raya hastily went to the temple of Lord Jagannatha. Who can understand the devotional service of Raya Ramananda
- He begs for Your permission again and again. Therefore, please permit him to go to Mathura and then return
- He took permission from all the devotees and then departed. Traveling on the forest path, he soon reached Varanasi
- I cannot go there, however, without the Lord's permission, which at present He denies me. He says, 'You are going because you are angry at Me'
- I could not go without Your Lordship's permission. Now You must give me permission, and I shall certainly go there
- If You give me permission, I shall go with Your Lordship. It is not possible for me to tolerate the waves of separation
- Raghunatha dasa asked permission from the Lord to leave his material connections and accompany Him. The Lord refused to accept this proposal and instructed Raghunatha dasa that it is useless to leave worldly connections out of sentimentality
- Ramananda Raya said, "My dear Lord, with Your permission I have already written a letter to the King with great humility"
- Receiving the permission of the Lord, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya sat down. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and all His devotees sat on raised wooden seats
- Replying to the King's letter, the Bhattacarya wrote that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had not given His permission. After this, the King wrote him another letter
- Taking permission from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Raghunatha Bhatta then departed for Vrndavana. When he arrived there, he put himself under the care of Rupa and Sanatana Gosvamis
- The devotees could not understand why Nityananda Prabhu broke the staff, why Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu permitted Him to do so, or why, after permitting Him, Caitanya Mahaprabhu became angry
- The King sent a letter from his capital, Kataka, to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, entreating him to obtain the Lord's permission so that he could go and see Him
- The next day Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya requested Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to give him permission to submit a statement without fear
- The next day, all the devotees asked Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Please give permission for a person to go to Bengal"
- There Vallabha Bhatta took permission from Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and his desire to be initiated by Gadadhara Pandita was thus fulfilled