Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Party"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Govindananda and Govinda Datta, the twenty-fifth and twenty-sixth branches of the tree, were performers of kirtana in the company of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Govinda Datta was the principal singer in Lord Caitanya's kirtana party
- Lord Gaurasundara Himself danced in the rear party, and Sri Nityananda Prabhu moved with Lord Caitanya's dancing
- Some people who saw the Lord in His sankirtana party considered Him to be actually Narayana, and this report reached the camp of the great sannyasi Prakasananda
- Walking and walking, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His party finally arrived at Yajapura, on the river Vaitarani. There He saw the temple of Varahadeva and offered His obeisances unto Him
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His party arrived at Yajapura, the Lord asked the two government officers who had come with Him to return