Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Opening"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- As soon as Sanatana Gosvami arrived in front of Lord Caitanya, the Lord, seeing him, became merciful to him. The Lord, who has the complexion of a golden campaka flower, opened His arms and embraced him while expressing great affection
- How wonderful it is! Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left His residence without opening the three strongly bolted doors
- In this way, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lamented in a great ocean of sadness, and thus He opened the doors of His unhappiness. Forced by the waves of ecstasy, His mind wandered over transcendental mellows, and He recited another verse (as follows)
- Lamenting in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu opened the doors of grief within His heart. Morose, humble and disappointed, He recited a verse again and again with a despondent heart
- The Bhattacarya offered a carpet for the Lord to sit upon, and both of them sat there. Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu opened the prasadam and placed it in the hands of the Bhattacarya
- The next day, while taking His lunch in a secluded place, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu opened the bags of Raghava and inspected their contents one after another