Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Moving"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- After some days the Lord began to move His legs and walk. He mixed with other children and exhibited various sports
- At the present moment I see two Brahmans. One Brahman is Lord Jagannatha, who does not move, and the other Brahman, who is moving, is You. Lord Jagannatha is the arca-vigraha, the worshipable Deity, and it is He who is the nonmoving Brahman
- Seeing their affection, the Lord was moved by ecstatic love. He began to sport with them exactly as a friend sports with his friends. Thus He voluntarily came under the control of His friends
- Sometimes He appeared stunned, and sometimes He rolled on the ground. Indeed, sometimes His legs and hands became as hard as dry wood, and He did not move
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then asked them, "Where have you seen Krsna directly?" The people replied, "You are a sannyasi, a renunciant; therefore You are a moving Narayana (jangama-narayana)"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced and jumped high, roaring like thunder and moving in a circle like a wheel, He appeared like a circling firebrand
- When the Lord, in His ecstasy of Baladeva, was moving as if intoxicated by the beverage, Advaita Acarya, the chief of the acaryas (acarya sekhara), saw Him in the form of Balarama
- When the Personality of Godhead descends in a human form, only fools and rascals deride Him. This actually occurred when Lord Krsna, Lord Rama and Lord Caitanya moved within human society as human beings
- While speaking of these things with Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to remember one thing after another. Moving His hands in ecstasy, He recited a verse