Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Mouth"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- After His father and mother sprinkled water on His mouth with great haste, the Lord revived and said something wonderful they had never heard before
- After Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu finished eating, the Bhattacarya poured water for the Lord to wash His mouth, hands and legs and offered Him flavored spices, tulasi-manjaris, cloves and cardamom
- After this, Advaita Acarya made the Lords wash Their hands and mouths. He then took Them to a nice bed and made Them lie down to take rest
- As He described the transcendental attributes of Haridasa Thakura, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu seemed to possess five mouths. The more He described, the more His great happiness increased
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and washed His hands and mouth, while Jagadananda Pandita brought spices, a garland and sandalwood pulp
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would worship Advaita Acarya by chanting the mantra "Whatever You are, You are-but I offer My respects unto You." In addition, the Lord would make some sounds within His mouth that would make Advaita Acarya laugh
- The foam that fell from the mouth of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was taken and drunk by Subhananda because he was very fortunate and expert in relishing the mellow of ecstatic love of Krsna
- The Lord ate lunch in the company of all the devotees, and after washing His hands and mouth He gave an order to Govinda
- The Lord was then given spices to purify His mouth. Afterwards He was made to rest, and Vallabha Bhattacarya personally massaged His legs
- The small room beyond the corridor is called the Gambhira. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to stay in that room, but He did not sleep for a moment. All night He used to grind His mouth and head on the wall, and His face sustained injuries all over
- The two syllables "krs-na" are always in His mouth; or, He constantly describes Krsna with great pleasure
- The wonderful explanation the boy has given could not have been possible for a human being. Therefore mother Sarasvati must have spoken personally through His mouth
- These are two meanings of the word "krsna-varna." Indeed, nothing else but Krsna issues from His mouth
- They almost died when they saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with His mouth full of saliva and foam and His eyes turned upward
- When someone heard the chanting of the holy name from the mouth of Caitanya, and someone else heard this chanting from that second person, and someone again heard this chanting from the third person, everyone in all countries became a Vaisnava
- When they (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Ramananda Raya) embraced each other, ecstatic symptoms - paralysis, perspiration, tears, shivering, paleness and standing up of the bodily hairs - appeared. The word "Krsna" came from their mouths falteringly
- When Vallabha Bhatta heard from the mouth of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu about the pure Vaisnavism of all these devotees, he immediately desired to see them
- While worshiping Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Advaita Acarya would offer Him scented water to wash His mouth and feet. Then Advaita Acarya would smear very fragrant sandalwood pulp all over His body