Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Moroseness"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Lamenting in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu opened the doors of grief within His heart. Morose, humble and disappointed, He recited a verse again and again with a despondent heart
- Lord Caitanya grew very much agitated, like a person who has just lost a recently acquired jewel. Then He became very morose and returned home
- The devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began their journey crying, while the Lord remained morosely at His residence
- The ecstatic symptoms of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu - including despondency, moroseness, humility, restlessness, joy, endurance and anger - instructed His body and mind
- The Lord (Caitanya) became morose and said to Srivasa Thakura, "When I adopted the mood of Lord Nrsimha-deva, people were greatly afraid. Therefore I stopped, since causing fear among people is an offense"
- The Lord became morose and said to Srivasa Thakura, "When I adopted the mood of Lord Nrsimhadeva, people were greatly afraid. Therefore I stopped, since causing fear among people is an offense"
- The mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was always morose because of a continuously manifested feeling of separation from Krsna
- The transcendental ecstatic symptoms of disappointment, moroseness, pleasure, restlessness, pride and humility all began to fight like soldiers within Lord Caitanya
- Trembling, perspiration, jubilant tears, shock, fading of the bodily luster, disappointment, moroseness, loss of memory, pride, joy and humility were all visible in Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's body