Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Mornings"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted that brahmana as His devotee. The next morning, rising very early, the Lord started for Mathura
- As previously, the Lord provided them all with residential quarters. And the next morning all the devotees came to see the Lord
- As the Lord thus requested and Srivasa Thakura spoke, the morning appeared, and the Lord embraced Srivasa Thakura and satisfied him
- In the morning, He was found by His personal devotees. May that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci, protect us by His transcendental pastimes
- In the morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took His personal associates with Him to see Lord Jagannatha at Sundaracala
- In the morning, the Lord left and went to a place known as Kanai Natasala. While there, He saw many pastimes of Lord Krsna
- Sometimes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu engaged Vakresvara and other devotees in chanting and dancing. Three times daily - morning, noon and evening - He would perform sankirtana in the yard of the Gundica temple
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed that night at the temple engaged in congregational chanting. In the morning, after seeing the mangala-arati performance, He departed
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I shall leave early in the morning and go incognito, taking the road through the forest. I shall go alone - I shall not take anyone with Me"
- That night the Lord stayed at the house of Vijaya Acarya. In the morning the Lord took all His devotees and returned home
- The next morning some respectable gentlemen came to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and the Lord asked them, "Have you seen Krsna"
- The next morning Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to Vrndavana and took His bath at Cira-ghata. He then went to Tentuli-tala, where He took rest
- The next morning the poet came to Lord Caitanya and surrendered unto His lotus feet. The Lord bestowed His mercy upon him and cut off all his bondage to material attachment
- The next morning, after taking His bath, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started on His South Indian tour. He bade farewell to the devotees by embracing them
- The next morning, in the great ecstasy of love, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started on His tour with no knowledge of the proper direction, and He continued the whole day and night
- The next morning, Krsnadasa went with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to Vrndavana and carried His waterpot. Krsnadasa thus left his wife, home and children in order to remain with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The next morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya together visited the temple of Lord Jagannatha. Both of them were in a very pleasant mood
- The next morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu got up early. After taking His bath, He became ecstatic with love, knowing that He now had to leave Vrndavana
- The next morning, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arose and prepared to leave for Varanasi (Benares), Srila Rupa Gosvami submitted the following statement at the Lord's lotus feet
- Then one night Vasudeva heard of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's arrival, and in the morning he came to see the Lord at the house of Kurma
- Thinking like this, the Lord took His morning bath in the Ganges and started for Nilacala, saying "I shall go there"
- Thus Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would remain at night in one place, and the next morning, after bathing, He would start again
- Thus with great pleasure Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed that night in the temple. After seeing the mangala-arati ceremony in the morning, He started on His journey