Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Merging"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fully merged in the pastimes Lord Krsna performed with the gopis in the waters of the Yamuna
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu merged the entire world into the ocean of ecstatic love by performing His beautiful dances within the temple of Jagannatha. He danced exquisitely and jumped high
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus stayed at Jagannatha Puri in the association of His devotees, always merged in ecstatic devotional love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was always thinking of the pastimes of Radha and Krsna, and He remained personally merged in this consciousness
- The Lord would maintain Himself in three states of consciousness: sometimes He merged totally in ecstatic emotion, sometimes He was in partial external consciousness, and sometimes He was in full external consciousness
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu forgot Himself throughout the entire day and night, being merged in an ocean of ecstatic love for Krsna
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lived at Nilacala (Jagannatha Puri) with His personal devotees, always merged in ecstatic love for Krsna