Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Manifestations"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- After sitting on the ground, Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited His mystic power by manifesting an effulgence as brilliant as the illumination of millions of suns
- After some time, when Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu manifested His external consciousness, a priest of the Lord Kurma Deity gave Him various offerings
- All glories to Sri Caitanya, who acted as the eastern horizon where the sun of the atmarama verse rose. He manifested its rays in the form of different meanings and thus eradicated the darkness of the material world. May He protect the universe
- Although I know that my spiritual master is a servitor of Sri Caitanya, I know Him also as a plenary manifestation of the Lord
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu did not manifest His natural ecstatic love, everyone became a pure devotee simply by seeing and hearing Him
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt pangs of separation from Krsna, He did not manifest His feelings externally, for He feared the unhappiness of His devotees
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was en route to Vrndavana, all the ecstatic symptoms became manifest, and He did not know in which direction He was going, nor did He know whether it was day or night
- At Jagannatha Puri, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed chanting and dancing unceasingly. Thus He enjoyed the pastime of sankirtana. He manifested His causeless mercy, pure love of God, to everyone, including the lowest man
- I bow down to Him, who has manifested Himself with the sentiment and complexion of Srimati Radharani although He is Krsna Himself
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto Caitanya. He is an ocean of transcendental mercy, and although the subject matter of bhakti-yoga is very confidential, He has nonetheless manifested it so nicely, even in this Age of Kali, the age of quarrel
- If You would please manifest Yourself within my heart and personally direct me in writing this book, then, although I am lowborn, I may hope to be able to write it
- In fact, however, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced the body of Sanatana Gosvami, by the Lord's touch alone there was manifested a fragrance exactly like that of sandalwood pulp
- In the Second Chapter I have described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's talking like a crazy man. Within this chapter it is indicated how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu manifested His different emotional moods
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to manifest wonderful ecstatic symptoms. His mind appeared vacant, and there were only hopelessness and disappointment in His words
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestows His causeless mercy upon His devotees in three features: His own direct appearance (saksat), His prowess within someone He empowers (avesa), and His manifestation (avirbhava)
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu did not manifest His spiritual potencies at Navadvipa, but He did manifest them in South India and liberated all the people there
- Sanatana Gosvami then requested the Lord, "Please personally tell me how I can write this difficult book about Vaisnava behavior. Please manifest Yourself in my heart"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, in the ecstasy of Hanuman, manifested various transcendentally blissful activities
- Sri Krsna Caitanya, who was outwardly very fair, with a complexion like molten gold, simultaneously manifested His eternal associates, opulences, expansions and incarnations
- Srila Nityananda Rama is the plenary manifestation of the Lord, and I have been initiated by Him. I therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto His lotus feet
- The extraordinary transformations of the body due to transcendental feelings would never have been possible for anyone but the Lord, in whose body all transformations were manifest
- The Lord did not always manifest His ecstasy. Being afraid of a great assembly of people, the Lord kept His ecstasy concealed
- The Lord is very interested in manifesting the exalted qualities of His devotees, and that is why He engineered this incident
- The Lord's body was restless, and tears, trembling and jubilation were manifest. He said very loudly, "Chant 'Krsna!' Chant 'Krsna"
- The mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was always morose because of a continuously manifested feeling of separation from Krsna
- The transformations undergone by the Lord when He manifested severe unhappiness due to separation from Krsna cannot be described
- There is yet another characteristic of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. O devotees, listen carefully to how He manifests His opulence and characteristics, although they are exceptionally deep
- This incident manifests the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, His teaching that a sannyasi should remain in the renounced order, and the deep attachment to Him felt by His faithful devotees
- Thus I have related the ecstatic love of Sarvabhauma's wife, who is known as the mother of Sathi. I have also related Caitanya's great mercy, which He manifested by excusing Amogha's offense. He did so due to Amogha's relationship with a devotee
- Thus I have written a description of the ecstatic love Lord Caitanya manifested in one of the places He visited while walking through the twelve forests of Vrndavana. To describe what He experienced everywhere would be impossible
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu enjoyed eating in Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya's house. Within that one pastime, many wonderful pastimes were manifested