Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Love of Godhead
Pages in category "Caitanya's Love of Godhead"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- In Gaya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was initiated by Isvara Puri, and immediately afterwards He exhibited signs of love of Godhead. He again displayed such symptoms after returning home
- It is very good, my dear child, that You have attained the supreme goal of life by developing love of Godhead. Thus You have pleased me very much, and I am very much obliged to You
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to see this. He became ecstatic in love of Godhead and embraced Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, is fully independent. Therefore, although it is the most confidentially stored benediction, He can distribute love of Godhead to anyone and everyone without consideration
- Staying near the Garuda-stambha, the Lord would look upon Lord Jagannatha. What can be said about the strength of that love? On the ground beneath the column of the Garuda-stambha was a deep ditch, and that ditch was filled with the water of His tears
- Svarupa Damodara said, "The Lord's body becomes transformed in His love for God. Sometimes the joints of His bones separate, and His body becomes very much elongated"
- The all-knowing astrologer concluded, "Whatever You may be or whoever You may be, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You!" By His causeless mercy, the Lord then gave him love of Godhead, thus rewarding him for his service
- The fruit of love of Godhead distributed by Caitanya Mahaprabhu is such a great intoxicant that anyone who eats it, filling his belly, immediately becomes maddened by it, and automatically he chants, dances, laughs and enjoys
- The Lord sometimes took the part of Goddess Durga, Laksmi (the goddess of fortune) or the chief potency, Yogamaya. Sitting on a cot, He delivered love of Godhead to all the devotees present
- The Lord's bodily features were very beautiful, and in addition He was always in the ecstasy of love of Godhead. Simply by seeing Him, everyone began chanting the holy name of Krsna, and thus everyone became a Vaisnava devotee
- The sankirtana movement went on from one part of the town to another, as the Lord wandered everywhere performing kirtana. In this way He inundated the whole world by distributing love of Godhead
- The Seventh Chapter describes the Panca-tattva - Sri Caitanya, Prabhu Nityananda, Sri Advaita, Gadadhara and Srivasa. They all combined together to distribute love of Godhead everywhere
- The sight of all these symptoms attracted everyone's mind and consciousness. Indeed, the Lord sprinkled everyone's mind with the nectar of transcendental love of Godhead
- The Third Chapter specifically describes the distribution of love of Godhead. It also describes the religion of the age, which is simply to distribute the holy name of Lord Krsna and propagate the process of loving Him
- Thus let me write about His magnanimous contribution of devotional service in love of God
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's ecstatic love was awakened by hearing the songs of Vrndavana. In this way He inundated Purusottama, Jagannatha Puri, with love of Godhead
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to the land of Sri Ranga-ksetra, on the bank of the Kaveri, He visited the temple of Sri Ranganatha and was there overwhelmed in the ecstasy of love of Godhead
- While at this place, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was in His usual ecstasy of love of Godhead and was laughing, crying, dancing and chanting. Everyone who saw Him was astonished