Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Love for Krsna
Pages in category "Caitanya's Love for Krsna"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Caitanya continued, "Actually, My love for Krsna is far, far away. Whatever I do is actually an exhibition of pseudo love of Godhead. When you see Me cry, I am simply falsely demonstrating My great fortune. Please try to understand this beyond a doubt"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu said: My love for Krsna is far far away
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu tried to love Krsna as Radharani loved Him
- Lord Caitanya prayed, "You (Krsna) can either embrace Me or crush Me under Your feet - whatever You like. You may make Me brokenhearted by not letting Me see You throughout My whole life, but You are My only object of love"
- Lord Caitanya set the example when he said that "I don't have any love for Krsna. If I had any love for Krsna, I would have died long ago from the separation." So one should always think of himself as unqualified
- That love is being shown by Caitanya Mahaprabhu: "Where is Krsna? Where is Krsna?" That's Radharani's separation, love in separation. So love means without any return, without any sense gratification, without any consideration
- The Fourth Chapter describes the main reason for His appearance, which is to taste the mellows of His own transcendental loving service and His own sweetness