Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Loud Chanting (8 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Loudness"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- The Lord fell to the ground unconscious, not even breathing. Then suddenly He stood up, making a loud sound
- The Lord's body was restless, and tears, trembling and jubilation were manifest. He said very loudly, "Chant 'Krsna!' Chant 'Krsna"
- The sky was filled with the great and loud chanting of sankirtana, and the earth shook from the jumping and dancing of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu placed His hand on the chest of Sri Gopala and said loudly, "Gopala, stand up"
- Thus the lionlike Lord Caitanya has appeared in Navadvipa. He has the shoulders of a lion, the powers of a lion, and the loud voice of a lion
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu chanted, danced and made loud vibrations, all the people were astonished to see His ecstatic love
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was thus unconscious, He happened to meet the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Consequently He got up and immediately made a tumultuous sound, very loudly declaring, "Now Krsna, the great personality, is present"
- When the Lord regained His senses, He began to roll on the ground. He would sometimes laugh, cry, dance and fall down. He would also chant very loudly
- When the Lord shouted very loudly in ecstatic love, it appeared to the Muslim soldiers that their hearts were struck by thunderbolts
- When the people assembled, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu raised His arms and said very loudly, "Haribol!" The people responded to the Lord and became ecstatic. As if mad, they began to dance and to vibrate the transcendental sound "Hari"
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was dancing, His ecstasy changed. Raising His two arms, He began to recite the following verse in a loud voice