Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Living"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- After taking sannyasa at the age of twenty-four, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lived another twenty-four years. For six of these years, He traveled extensively throughout India, sometimes going to Jagannatha Puri and sometimes leaving
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was living in Vrndavana, the inhabitants considered Him an ordinary human being, and they mistook the fisherman to be Krsna. Every human being is prone to make such mistakes
- As a beggar sannyasi, a mendicant, I wish to live alone in a solitary place, but these people come to tell Me about their unhappiness and disturb Me
- I am staying here at Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri, according to your order. As long as I live, I shall not leave this place
- I shall leave Jagannatha Puri and go to Alalanatha, where I shall live peacefully and not hear about all these affairs of materialistic people
- In Vrndavana, he goes from door to door begging alms with all his disciples. He begs from both the moving and the inert inhabitants - the citizens, the trees and the creepers. In this way he lives on fruits, roots and leaves
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "Indeed, not seeing the beautiful face of Krsna playing His flute, I continue to live My life like an insect, without purpose"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "To say nothing of ten days, as long as I live I shall find it impossible to give up your company"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lived at the house of Trimalla Bhatta for the four months of the rainy season
- When Lord Caitanya came to Varanasi after seeing Vrndavana, for two months He lived at the residence of Candrasekhara Vaidya and accepted prasadam at the house of Tapana Misra
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu lived at Jagannatha Puri, every year He personally cleansed this temple with His principal devotees
- While thus living at Jagannatha Puri, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu floated all day and night in an ocean of separation from Krsna