Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Line"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- A sannyasi should not be enthusiastic about constructing temples. We can see in the lives of various acaryas in the line of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu that they are not very enthusiastic about constructing temples
- All the great personalities in the line of Lord Caitanya enumerated these devotees, but they could not distinguish between the greater and the lesser
- In the line of Lord Caitanya, even the sannyasis can speak about Krsna consciousness everywhere, and if someone is seriously inclined to become a disciple, the sannyasi always accepts him
- It is also stated that a sannyasi should not be enthusiastic about constructing temples. We can see in the life of various acaryas in the line of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu that they are not very enthusiastic about constructing temples
- Sometimes even at a risk, a sannyasi in the line of Caitanya Mahaprabhu may accept even a person who is not thoroughly fit to become a disciple. Later on, by the mercy of such a bona fide spiritual master, the disciple is gradually elevated
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the chain of disciplic succession from Madhva Acarya, but the Vaisnavas in His line do not accept the Tattva-vadis, who also claim to belong to the Madhva-sampradaya
- Srila Jiva Gosvami, the great authority and philosopher in the line of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, has discussed the abode of Krsna in his Krsna-sandarbha