Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Limbs"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- In His early pastimes He appears as a householder with a golden complexion. His limbs are beautiful, and His body, smeared with the pulp of sandalwood, seems like molten gold
- Seeing the transcendental bodily effulgence of the child, each of His nicely constructed limbs full of auspicious signs & resembling a form of gold, Sita Thakurani was very pleased & because of her maternal affection she felt as if her heart were melting
- Sri Advaita Acarya is a principal limb of Lord Caitanya. Another limb of the Lord is Nityananda Prabhu
- Sri Advaita Prabhu and Sri Nityananda Prabhu are both plenary portions of Lord Caitanya. Thus They are the limbs (angas) of His body. The parts of these two limbs are called the upangas
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "My dear friends, you are all My life and soul; therefore I tell you that I possess no wealth of love for Krsna. Consequently My life is poverty-stricken. My limbs and senses are useless"