Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Legs"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- After offering food to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya made Him lie down to rest, and he personally began to massage the legs of the Lord
- After some days the Lord began to move His legs and walk. He mixed with other children and exhibited various sports
- After Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu finished eating, the Bhattacarya poured water for the Lord to wash His mouth, hands and legs and offered Him flavored spices, tulasi-manjaris, cloves and cardamom
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lay on the raised platform with His eyes closed in ecstatic love and emotion, the King very expertly began to massage His legs
- Govinda massaged the Lord's legs as usual. He pressed the Lord's waist and back very softly, and thus all the Lord's fatigue went away
- Govinda massaged the Lord’s (Caitanya's) legs as usual. He pressed the Lord’s waist and back very softly, and thus all the Lord’s fatigue went away
- Govinda repeatedly requested, "I want to massage Your legs." But the Lord said, "Do it or don't do it. It depends upon your mind"
- If somebody criticizes, "Oh, Caitanya Mahaprabhu walked on leg and you are travelling in the jet plane?" Shall I have to take that ideal? These are rascaldom. When you have to work, you have to work with the greatest facility
- In the house of Kasi Misra, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would sometimes be greatly aggrieved, feeling separation from Krsna. The joints of His transcendental body would slacken, and His arms and legs would become elongated
- It was a steady, long-standing rule that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would lie down to rest after lunch and Govinda would come to massage His legs. Then Govinda would honor the remnants of food left by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sankara massaged the legs of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, but while massaging he would fall asleep and thus lie down
- Sankara Pandita would always fall asleep, but he would quickly awaken, sit up and again begin massaging the legs of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. In this way he would stay awake the entire night
- Sometimes He appeared stunned, and sometimes He rolled on the ground. Indeed, sometimes His legs and hands became as hard as dry wood, and He did not move
- Sometimes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's hands, legs and head would all enter within His body, just like the withdrawn limbs of a tortoise
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lay down at the door of the Gambhira, and Govinda came there to massage His legs
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wheeled and threw the rod, sometimes over His head, sometimes behind His back, sometimes in front of Him, sometimes to His side and sometimes between His legs. All the people laughed to see this
- The joints of His hands and legs would sometimes become separated by eight inches, and they remained connected only by the skin
- The Lord was then given spices to purify His mouth. Afterwards He was made to rest, and Vallabha Bhattacarya personally massaged His legs
- There were also tiger nails set in gold, waist decorations of silk and lace, ornaments for the hands and legs, nicely printed silken saris, and a child's garment, also made of silk
- Thus Sankara Pandita lay at the feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and the Lord placed His legs upon Sankara's body
- When He regained consciousness, His arms and legs came out of His body, and His whole body returned to normal
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed at the house of Tapana Misra, Raghunatha Bhatta, who was then a boy, washed His dishes and massaged His legs
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took His rest after lunch, the son of Tapana Misra, named Raghu, used to massage His legs
- When the Lord lay down on the bed, Advaita Acarya waited to massage His legs, but the Lord was very hesitant and spoke as follows to Advaita Acarya