Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Jumping"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Immediately He ran to the river Ganges and jumped in to counteract the sinful activities of that woman. Lord Nityananda and Haridasa Thakura caught Him and raised Him from the river
- Indeed, as soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the river Yamuna, He immediately made a great sound and jumped into the water. Everyone was filled with fear and trembling to see this
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu always liked the loud chanting of Svarupa Damodara. Therefore when Svarupa Damodara sang, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced and jumped high in jubilation
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu merged the entire world into the ocean of ecstatic love by performing His beautiful dances within the temple of Jagannatha. He danced exquisitely and jumped high
- The Lord had been fasting for three days, and after that period He took eatables sumptuously. Thus when He danced and jumped high, He became a little fatigued
- The sky was filled with the great and loud chanting of sankirtana, and the earth shook from the jumping and dancing of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- We do not know what He eats that makes Him become mad, dancing, singing, sometimes laughing, crying, falling down, jumping up and rolling on the ground
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced and jumped high, eight wonderful transformations indicative of divine ecstasy were seen in His body. All these symptoms were visible simultaneously
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced and jumped high, roaring like thunder and moving in a circle like a wheel, He appeared like a circling firebrand
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu desired to jump high while dancing, He placed these nine people in the charge of Svarupa Damodara
- While considering how Akrura remained within the water, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately jumped in and stayed under water for some time
- While the Lord was going to Mathura, He came across the river Yamuna several times, and as soon as He saw the river Yamuna, He would immediately jump in, falling unconscious in the water in the ecstasy of love of Krsna