Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Jubilation"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After finishing His evening duties, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down with His personal associates in a secluded place and discussed the pastimes of Krsna in great jubilation
- After sankirtana, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bathed in the sea with His devotees, swimming and playing in the water in great jubilation
- After thus offering respect to each and every devotee, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very jubilant. However, not seeing Haridasa Thakura, He inquired, "Where is Haridasa"
- All the people were astonished to see the Lord's jubilation and humility and to hear Him talk in ecstasy. Indeed, all the residents of Benares (Kasi) saw the bodily transformations and were astonished
- As usual, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced jubilantly. Everyone was covered with milk, yogurt and yellow turmeric water
- As usual, when Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced, there were perspiration, trembling, fading, tears, jubilation and roaring. Indeed, the tears from His eyes washed His body and those before Him
- At that time, all eight kinds of spiritual transformations became manifest in Lord Caitanya's body. The thirty-three symptoms of vyabhicari-bhava, beginning with lamentation and jubilation, became prominent as well
- In great jubilation, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My dear Svarupa Damodara and Ramananda Raya, know from Me that chanting the holy names is the most feasible means of salvation in this Age of Kali"
- In the beginning Srivasa Thakura described the transcendental sweetness of Vrndavana's pastimes. Hearing this, the Lord felt great and increasing jubilation in His heart
- In the meantime, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, accompanied by His personal associates, met all the Vaisnavas on the road with great jubilation
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced in great jubilation and inundated all the people with waves of ecstatic love
- In this way, the Lord passed some days in great jubilation. Then the car festival of Lord Jagannatha approached
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu always liked the loud chanting of Svarupa Damodara. Therefore when Svarupa Damodara sang, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced and jumped high in jubilation
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu derives no happiness from meeting one who is not a pure devotee of Krsna. Thus because Gopala Bhattacarya was a Mayavadi scholar, the Lord felt no jubilation in meeting him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the water with His devotees and began His pastimes with them in great jubilation