Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Joints"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Also in that chapter is a description of how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fell down in front of the Simha-dvara gate of the Jagannatha temple, His bones separated at the joints, and how various transcendental symptoms awakened in Him
- As soon as the Lord Caitanya returned to external consciousness, all His joints contracted and His entire body returned to normal
- As soon as the Lord returned to external consciousness, all His joints contracted and His entire body returned to normal
- In the house of Kasi Misra, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would sometimes be greatly aggrieved, feeling separation from Krsna. The joints of His transcendental body would slacken, and His arms and legs would become elongated
- It appeared that only skin covered His elongated joints. Seeing the Lord's condition, all the devotees were very unhappy