Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Following Caitanya's Instructions (8 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Instructions"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- According to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's instructions, a devotee should never be puffed up by material power. He should know that material power is the result of one's past good activities (karma) and is consequently transient
- Actually our position is to serve Krsna. That is real position. Caitanya Mahaprabhu starts His instruction from this point, that we are eternal servant of Krsna
- After converting into Vaisnavas all the residents of Varanasi, who were headed by the sannyasis, and after completely educating and instructing Sanatana Gosvami there, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to Jagannatha Puri
- After fully instructing Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent him to Mathura with empowered devotional service. In Benares He also bestowed His mercy upon the Mayavadi sannyasis. He then returned to Nilacala (Jagannatha Puri)
- After hearing this criticism, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was doubtful and apprehensive. Therefore He called Govinda and instructed him as follows
- After instructing Srila Rupa Gosvami at Prayaga, at the Dasasvamedha-ghata, Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered him to go to Vrndavana. The Lord then returned to Varanasi
- After instructing the brahmana Vasudeva in that way, Caitanya Mahaprabhu disappeared from that place. Then the two brahmanas, Kurma and Vasudeva, embraced each other and began to cry, remembering the transcendental qualities of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After they saw the Dola-yatra festival, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed Sanatana Gosvami fully about what to do in Vrndavana and bade him farewell
- After thus delivering the people in general, the Lord desired to leave Varanasi. After instructing Sri Sanatana Gosvami, He sent him toward Vrndavana
- After thus instructing the devotees, the Lord asked their permission to go to Jagannatha Puri. He assured them that at intervals He would come there and meet them again and again
- All you boys and girls who are now married, follow this instruction of Lord Caitanya, and show vivid example to the world how man and woman can be united, not for sense gratification but for the service of the Lord
- Although wherever You stay is Vrndavana, You will still go to Vrndavana just to instruct people. Otherwise, You will do whatever You think best
- Amogha, always chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra and do not commit any further offenses. After giving Amogha this instruction, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to Sarvabhauma's house
- As soon as people received instructions from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they began to chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra. Thus everyone laughed, chanted and danced with the Lord
- As with Lord Caitanya's instructing Sanatana Gosvami, the Bhagavad-gita is also a case of the supreme spiritual master instructing His disciple about the constitutional position of the living entity
- At the request of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu granted Jagadananda Pandita permission to go. The Lord sent for him and instructed him as follows
- Brahmananda Bharati said, "You instruct the general populace by Your behavior. I will not do anything against Your wishes; otherwise You will not offer me respects but will neglect me. I am afraid of this"
- By reading these instructions to Sanatana Gosvami, one will become fully aware of Lord Krsna's various expansions and the process of devotional service according to the regulative principles and spontaneous love. Thus everything can be fully known
- By reading these instructions, a pure devotee can understand love of Krsna, the mellows of devotional service and the conclusion of devotional service. Everyone can understand all these things to their ultimate end by studying these instructions
- Damodara Pandita impudently said to the Lord, "Everyone says that You are a great teacher because of Your instructions to others, but now we shall find out what kind of teacher You are"
- Due to the great crowds in Prayaga, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to a place called Dasasvamedha-ghata. It was there that the Lord instructed Sri Rupa Gosvami and empowered him in the philosophy of devotional service
- Every Sannyasi, even if you see a Mayavadi Sannyasi, offer him your respects - there will be no harm. As you have observed we shall follow Lord Caitanya's instruction that we give all due respects to others regarding their position
- Everyone in every town and village should be enlightened by the instructions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Krsna consciousness should be distributed to everyone indiscriminately. In this way, the entire world will be peaceful and happy
- For eighteen continuous years, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained at Jagannatha Puri and, through His personal behavior, instructed all living entities in the mode of devotional service
- For ten days Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed at Prayaga and instructed Rupa Gosvami, empowering him with the necessary potency
- Formerly brahmanas would not accept charity from a person unless he were very pious. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave this instruction for all spiritual masters
- From that moment when the Mayavadi sannyasis heard the explanation of the Vedanta-sutra from the Lord, their minds changed, and on the instruction of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they too chanted "Krsna! Krsna!" always
- From the instructions of Lord Caitanya to Sanatana Gosvami we can understand the science of God as it relates to God's transcendental form, His opulences, and His devotional service
- He instructs His own pure devotional service to His own devotees. Will He again be the object of my vision?
- Hiranyakasipu was against his son. And Kamsa was against Krsna. Sisupala was against Krsna. So against Krsna consciousness movement in this age, there will be many, undoubtedly. Therefore Caitanya Mahaprabhu has given us instruction, trnad api sunicena
- His (Sanatana Goswami's) very famous book Hari-bhakti-vilasa, which gives directions for Vaisnava candidates, was written completely in compliance with the instructions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- I do not know my duty or the goal of my life. Therefore, please personally give me instructions from Your transcendental mouth
- I have briefly given you My instructions. Now you will get all details about them from Svarupa Damodara
- I simply repeat like a parrot whatever instructions You have given me. You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself. Who can understand Your dramatic performances
- If anyone recites or hears these eight verses of instruction by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, his ecstatic love and devotion for Krsna increase day by day
- In accordance with the instructions of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the two brothers, Rupa & Sanatana, immediately touched the lotus feet of these Vaisnavas, who all became very happy and congratulated the two brothers for having received the mercy of the Lord
- In accordance with the instructions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he continuously rendered service to his mother and father for four years. He also regularly studied Srimad-Bhagavatam from a self-realized Vaisnava
- Intelligent people who follow Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s instructions and the instructions of the acarya, the bona fide spiritual master, will not accept a pretender as an incarnation of God
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who personally tasted the nectar of ecstatic love for Krsna and then instructed His devotees how to taste it
- Lord Caitanya also instructed that simply by hearing the transcendental name of Lord Krsna one can cleanse the heart of all material contamination
- Lord Caitanya instructed Sanatana to describe initiation, morning duties and duties of cleanliness - washing the face, brushing the teeth, and so on - the process of work and the prayers to be recited both in the morning and the evening
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed Kamalakanta, "You are a bauliya, one who does not know things as they are. Why do you act in this way? Why do you invade the privacy of Advaita Acarya and damage His religious principles?
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed Sri Sanatana Gosvami in all the conclusions of devotional service for two consecutive months
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as the supreme spiritual master, instructed His mother about the Mayavada philosophy. By saying that the body is dirt and eatables are also dirt, He implied that everything is maya
- Lord Caitanya preached this cult, instructing the philosophy of Krsna consciousness in His eight verses, or Siksastaka
- Lord Caitanya's instruction to Tapana Misra is especially significant for persons who loiter here and there collecting books and reading none of them, thus becoming bewildered regarding the aim of life
- Nevertheless, if you want to take instructions from Me with faith and love, you may ascertain your duties from the following words
- Now, will You please tell me, 'Let whatever I have instructed all be fully manifested unto you.' By blessing me in this way, You will give me strength to describe all this
- Observing the beggars eating prasadam, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu chanted, "Haribol!" and instructed them to chant the holy name
- On the basis of scriptures like Srimad-Bhagavatam, which reveal these confidential directions, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed Sanatana Gosvami regarding all the regular activities of a devotee
- Only Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu could understand the intentions of Advaita Acarya, and Advaita Acarya appreciated the grave instruction of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Raghunatha dasa asked permission from the Lord to leave his material connections and accompany Him. The Lord refused to accept this proposal and instructed Raghunatha dasa that it is useless to leave worldly connections out of sentimentality
- Real facility is how to serve Krsna. That is real facility. So we should always ask, beg. That is the Caitanya Mahaprabhu's instruction
- Returning from Ramakeli, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu met Raghunatha dasa and after giving him instructions sent him back home
- Rupa Gosvami first met Lord Caitanya at Prayaga (Allahabad, India), and on the Dasasvamedha bathing ghata of that holy city the Lord instructed him continually for ten days
- Since Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was omniscient, He could understand Raghunatha dasa's mind. The Lord therefore instructed him with the following reassuring words
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu composed those eight stanzas to instruct the devotees, but He also personally tasted their meaning
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu further advised the brahmana Kurma, "If you follow this instruction, your materialistic life at home will not obstruct your spiritual advancement"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has instructed devotees not to be allured by golden ornaments and beautifully decorated women. A devotee should not be allured by gold, beautiful women or the prestige of having many followers
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed everyone that sannyasis and Vaisnavas should not hear women singing
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed Jagadananda Pandita to remain apart from the residents of Vrndavana, who were spontaneous devotees, so as not to become disrespectful toward them
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed Raghunatha dasa, "This stone is the transcendental form of Lord Krsna. Worship the stone with great eagerness"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna Himself, and in the role of a krsna-bhakta, a devotee of Krsna, He instructed the entire world how one can execute devotional service and thus go back home, back to Godhead, in due course of time
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Madhavendra Puri has already taken lunch at your place. Therefore you may cook and give Me the food. That is My instruction"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then placed His hand on Sanatana Gosvami's head and blessed him, saying, "Let all these instructions be manifested to you"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as the world leader, was personally giving instructions on how one should receive Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, within one's cleansed and pacified heart
- Sri Sri Siksastakam, CDV 15 - Lord Caitanya gave us eight stanzas of His mission, what He wanted to do. They are explained in eight stanzas, and they are known as Siksastaka. Siksa means instruction, and astaka means eight
- Srila Rupa Gosvami and his assistants, under the instructions of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, have all written various literatures for the guidance of prospective devotees
- The conclusion of these instructions can be known to one whose life and soul are the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Prabhu
- The Lord left only eight slokas of His instructions in writing, and they are known as the Siksastaka
- The Lord particularly instructed Rupa Gosvami on the science of Krsna consciousness. These teachings of Lord Caitanya to Srila Rupa Gosvami Prabhupada are narrated in our book Teachings of Lord Caitanya
- The Lord purified Vallabha Bhatta by cleansing him of the mud of false pride. By such activities the Lord also instructed others
- The Lord, being merciful to Goapal Capala, gave him instructions for his benefit
- The Lord, being satisfied, instructed him about the object of life and the process for attaining it. He instructed him that the basic principle of success is to chant the holy name of the Lord (the Hare Krsna maha-mantra)
- The Second Chapter tells how the Lord instructively punished Junior Haridasa. Also in that chapter is a description of the wonderful vision of Sivananda Sena
- The Twentieth Chapter tells how Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recited His own eight stanzas of instruction and tasted their meaning in ecstatic love
- To give us practical instructions, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu cleansed the temple (the Gundica temple) twice. His second cleansing was more thorough. The idea was to throw away all the stumbling blocks on the path of devotional service
- We should take the instructions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the spiritual master of the whole universe, to understand how one becomes a spiritual master and a disciple
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave this instruction to Kamalakanta, all present considered it to be meant for everyone. Thus Advaita Acarya was greatly pleased
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at Varanasi, Sanatana Gosvami met Him there. The Lord remained there for two months and instructed Sanatana Gosvami perfectly
- When Raghunatha dasa, during his family life, went to meet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Santipura, the Lord gave him worthy instructions by His causeless mercy
- While giving instructions to Sanatana Gosvami, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu divided devotional service into three categories
- While Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was instructing Sanatana Gosvami, both Candrasekhara and Tapana Misra became very unhappy. Therefore they submitted an appeal unto the lotus feet of the Lord
- While Rupa Gosvami was staying at Varanasi, he resided at the house of Candrasekhara and took prasadam at the house of Tapana Misra. In this way he heard of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's instructions to Sanatana Gosvami in Varanasi
- Whoever hears these instructions given to Sanatana Gosvami by the Lord comes very soon to realize love of God, Krsna
- Why we are preaching? What is the necessity of preaching? The necessity is to make them happy. If we follow the Caitanya Mahaprabhu's instruction, then our life will be successful and we will be happy