Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Influence"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Balabhadra Bhattacarya was very much afraid to see them, but by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's influence, all the animals stood to one side
- Because of Your causeless mercy toward Your devotees, You want to describe the transcendental pastimes in Vrndavana. Anyone empowered to do this can bring the entire world under Your influence
- By the influence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all these people abandoned their own opinions and became Vaisnavas, devotees of Krsna
- Dear Sir, by Your influence our minds are greatly satisfied, and we believe that Your words will never be unreasonable. Therefore You may speak on the Vedanta-sutra
- Due to the influence of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, many millions of men came just to see Him. Indeed, the assembly being unlimited, its members could not be counted
- Whatever money came because of the influence of his transcendental son, he gave it in charity to the brahmanas for the satisfaction of Visnu
- When he saw the Lord's ecstatic love, Vallabha Bhattacarya was certainly very much astonished. He was also astonished by the Lord's knowledge of the essence of devotional service, as well as by His personal beauty and influence
- When the Muslim King asked his assistant, Kesava Chatri, for news of the influence of Caitanya, Kesava Chatri, although knowing everything about Caitanya, tried to avoid the conversation by not giving any importance to Caitanya Mahaprabhu's activities
- When the Muslim king of Bengal heard of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's influence in attracting innumerable people, he became very much astonished and began to speak as follows